when cap figures out that the baseball game is one he was at i always imagine fury turning to the guy who picked it and saying, “you had one job!”
pet peeve: the assumption that because i’m getting myself a beverage means you don’t have to get one because you can just have some of mine.
So I know 2000 followers isn’t that huge, but I wanted to say thank you to you all for being such lovely followers and supporting this blog and being patient with me. So I thought I’d do a giveaway! Prizes and rules as follows:
There will be two winners, each getting identical prize packs. These will consist of:
- 1x Castle Jigsaw Puzzle
- 1x Castle Coffee Travel Mug (the one they use on the show)
- 1x copy of Raging Heat (didn’t anticipate reaching the milestone this early, but by the time the comp ends and I get everything ready, it should be out by then)
- Also if you like I will immediately make a list of fics of your choosing. Or you can select from a list of requests I’ve received.
I realise some people may already own these, but I tried to pick items that maybe not everyone will have :)
- Must be following this blog. (Just because I would like the winners to be someone who supports this blog)
- Like once and/or reblog once to enter (total of 2 entries max) - you can reblog more than once but your name will only be counted twice.
- I will be using a random selector, so there will be no preferential selection of winners
- You must have your ask box open so I can contact you! If I don’t receive a reply within 48hrs I will have to select a new winner
- I will ship to anywhere in the world! So you must be ok with giving me your address :)
Thank you all so much! If you have any questions feel free to ask!
*** Sorry for forgetting to put this initially
This will be drawn on the 9th of September
So it will close probably one or two days beforehand to give me time to write all the names into the selector thing. I’ll give more timezone details closer to the date! Thanks!!
this is the one i picked btw
letthewordsfallout replied to your post “Spent a long time in Sephora today picking out a perfume. I figure a…”
I did the same thing. Except it was amazon.
…so you just read what the scents were?
Spent a long time in Sephora today picking out a perfume. I figure a 25 year old woman should have real perfume instead of body spray.
IM GOING TO STAB MYSELF IN THE FOOT I JUST SENT MY ENGLISH TEACHER MY ESSAY ON HAMLET AND IT WAS STILL NAMED “the fresh prince of denmark yo holla”
oh man, i love receiving unedited final drafts:
cracks me up every time