Now for some spoilery tidbits:
- “Santa” definitely made the naughty list this year, and he’s not the only one. (Lookin’ at you, Mr. and Mrs. Kevin Ryan!)
- Castle’s decorated loft looks gorgeous. Seriously, the promo pictures don’t do it enough justice. Just wait till you see the whole thing.
- A little scene in the morgue begs the question…is a rekindled Espo/Lanie on the horizon?
- And speak of romance, Alexis has a new guy she might be interested in at college, too.
- Gates does not like her mother in-law, and it’s hilarious how vocal she is about it.
- Yes, there are Caskett moments.
- Yes, you will love them.
- This one elicited both an “Awww” and a laugh from me.
- And on that note, a detective we haven’t seen since Season 2 is instrumental in helping save Caskett’s Christmas, even though they don’t make a physical appearance in the episode. Yay for Detective ______!
All in all, I thought the episode was great. One thing I was suspecting (and hoping) would occur did not happen, but the ending was still very sweet. You’ll love it.
please be demming please be demming please be demming